Franciscan University is holding a conference on "Can Science Inform Our Understanding of God?" Friday, December 2 through Saturday, December 3. Dan Kuebler is one of the organizers.
Lots of prominent speakers, including:
- Edward Feser
- William E. Carroll
- Benjamin Wiker
- Mark Ryland
- Steve Barr
- What is the precise relationship between faith and reason?
- What is the status of the Intelligent Design movement?
- What are the uses and abuses of scientific investigations?
- Where lie the boundaries between science, philosophy, and theology?
- What role do philosophical and theological positions have in scientific explorations?
Of course, it's taking place in Steubenville, OH, about an hour west of Pittsburgh.